US Housing Consultants, LLC is seeking a qualified candidate to join our industry-leading team of Compliance Analysts. As a member of our team, you would perform file reviews and approvals on a wide-ranging of funding programs, including HUD, Tax Credit, Public Housing, and others. Our ideal candidate is someone who has a passion for affordable housing compliance, experience in the industry and is ready to become part of our team of compliance professionals
To join our team, candidates must have strong knowledge of HUD Section 8 and LIHTC programs, and experience working with and/or auditing HUD/LIHTC/HOME/RD/PHA files. Candidates with knowledge of additional programs such USDA/RD, HOME, and Public Housing may be given preference. Additionally, candidates with industry certifications such as COS, C3P, HCCP are preferred. However, the most important qualifications are a desire to learn, work well with customers of all backgrounds, provide calm and intelligent advice, and have a genuine appreciation for helping others.
Qualified individuals must have the following skills and abilities:
- Two (2) Industry Certifications on HUD and LITHC Compliance (COS, C3P, HCCP, etc.)
- Minimum of three (3) years experience with auditing HUD/LIHTC/HOME/RD/PHA files
- Must possess excellent customer service skills
- Independent, motivated, and resourceful
- Ability to interact professionally and have excellent interpersonal communication
- Be comfortable with business travel, including air travel, rental cars, and hotels
- Detail-orientated, analytical, and possess accuracy in basic math skills
- Computer literacy; familiarity with Salesforce (CRM) software services a plus
- Paid Holidays & Paid Time Off
- 401(k) with Matching
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Short-Term Disability, Life, and Supplemental Insurance
- Telecommuting/Remote Work At Home Environment
Pay Range of $23 to $25 per hour.
US Housing Consultants is based in Concord, New Hampshire. However, the compliance services team is a remote workforce, so potential candidates can be located anywhere in the United States. Potential travel for onsite work and industry events may be required.
If you are knowledgeable in HUD and Low-Income Housing Tax Credits programs, have experience with auditing files, are good with numbers and rules and regulations, are analytical and resourceful, a team player who can work well independently when given direction, and have good customer relation skills, you may be what we are looking for.
If you are interested, please upload your resume and a cover letter. In your cover letter, please indicate why you think you would be good in the role of a compliance analyst and your salary requirements
*US Housing Consultants is an equal opportunity employer.