US Housing Consultants hosts a 75 min webinar on LIHTC/Tax Credit Income Eligibility, Practical training for everyday management
Join for a 75 minute Webinar on Ensuring Income Eligibility on June 28, 2017 at 1PM EDT. This webinar will show you how to ensure income eligibility at time of move-in. Initial Eligibility is one of the most critical aspects in the Low Income Housing Tax Credit (LIHTC), and this presentation will cover key elements to properly gather, analyze and verify application paperwork for prospective LIHTC tenants. Knowing the right questions to ask and investigating discrepancies are very important in avoiding an issue of non-compliance with the state monitoring agency and/or the IRS. You will be provided with tips of the trade so that you will be confident in knowing your tenant files are audit-ready and management has performed due diligence in confirming income eligibility prior to move-in.
The webinar will cover:
• The importance of asking the right questions to applicants and tenants.
• The guidelines for using the most restrictive income calculation method.
• A listing of common calculation errors along with a chart to assist with proper calculation income.
• Investigating and clarifying discrepancies.
• The guidelines for properly documenting tenant files to clarify discrepancies.
• The income sources that are considered excluded.
Registration is quick and easy at $99.00 for each person.