U.S. Housing Consultants Industry Forum

Ask questions and get information about HUD REAC, UPCS Protocol, HUD & LIHTC Compliance and much more
  1. James
  2. HUD & LIHTC Compliance
  3. Thursday, 29 September 2016
  4.  Subscribe via email
Do I count all of the income from a full time student over 18 when calculating annual income?
There are no comments made yet.
Andrea Accepted Answer
If the student is employed but is not the head, co-head or spouse, and is a dependent of the household, you count only the first $480 of their wages for the entire 12-month period. Also, count all unearned income (Social Security benefits, TANF, unemployment, etc.) for any student. Verification of full time student status is required for HUD and for LIHTC.
There are no comments made yet.
  1. more than a month ago
  2. HUD & LIHTC Compliance
  3. # 1
  • Page :
  • 1

There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!
Submit Your Response
Upload files or images for this discussion by clicking on the upload button below. Supports gif,jpg,png,zip,rar
• Remove Upload Files (Maximum File Size: 2 MB)
You may insert polls into your post. The poll would then appear in the post.
Vote Options

Contact Us

  • US Housing Consultants
  • 160 Dover Road# 6, Chichester, NH, 03258
  • Phone: (603) 223-0003
  • Fax: (603) 736-4777
  • Email:
Subscribe to our Newsletter!

Subscribe to our Newsletter!

Click here to subscribe to our newsletter.
 You will receive our newsletter once a month.

U.S. Housing Consultants, Real Estate Consultants, Epsom, NH