Contact Us - Short Form

How can we help you?

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

COVID-19 Supplemental Payments for Property Owners

Available Supplemental Payments for Property Owners

Today HUD published a revised notice “Continued Availability of Funds for COVID-19 Supplemental Payments for Properties Receiving Project-Based Rental Assistance under the Section 8, Section 202, or Section 811 Programs.”

This notice allows for property owners to apply for funding to offset and reimburse expenditures made to combat COVID-19.  With recent updates, these expenses can now include protective equipment, costs for vaccination or testing events hosted at properties, and vehicle reimbursement for transpiration costs associated with vaccinations.

Property owners have until April 26, 2021, to submit the form 52671-e to HUD or Contract Administrators for expenses incurred through March 31, 2021.

Owners should save and submit the form in its original fillable PDF format to facilitate more rapid processing. Note, the form must be signed by the property owner or their authorized signatory. Documentation of legal delegations of signature authority to third-party management agents may be required. CSP funding is not being provided on a first-come, first-served basis. All requests received by HUD or the PBCA by 11:59 PM local time on April 26, 2021, will be given equal consideration. Requests received after this deadline may be evaluated at HUD’s discretion only after all other eligible CSPs have been funded. In no case will requests received after May 3, 2021, be considered for funding. Owners may submit only one request form per property for each operating period.

Owners must identify the request as either a Tier I or a Tier II request, which is determined by comparing the total expenses to the cap calculated on line 20 of HUD52671-E. Additional Tier II Requirements.9 Supporting documentation for expenses and demonstrated level of need is required only for Tier II Exceptional Need payment requests. Receipts, payroll documentation, or other records of payment must be provided for any form line-item totals that exceed $500. Documentation is required for all expenses on these lines and not just for the portion of expenses that exceed the Tier I amounts. Supporting documentation must be clear, concise, and orderly, i.e. clearly labeled by form line-item., etc.

Contact Us Now